If you haven’t started using the school app yet here are some simple steps to get you going.
- If you are reading this on a computer, open you iPhone camera and point it at the QR Code below. Or if you are currently on your iPhone, tap the QR Code. This will link you directly to the app in the Apple app store where you can download and open the app.
- When you have the app on your phone you will be asked to login, this will be your Parent Code and Password that were emailed to you. If you cant find the email or the password doesn’t work, give the school a call or send an email.
- Once you have logged-in (depending the the type of phone) you maybe give the option to enable Face ID or Touch ID, this is useful as you dont need to repeatedly enter your password.
- You should now be on the home screen of the app. This has a series of icons that will link you to different areas of interest.
- A good start is to go to settings (cog in the top right) and select Subscriptions > Year Levels > and tick only the Year Levels of your children. This will target the notifications that you receive to the ones most relevant to you.