Many, in the school community, are getting used to visiting the Parent Lounge, on our website, to view information about upcoming camps and excursions, and to give their permission for their child to attend.
You can now pay your school fees through the Parent Lounge too! Please follow the steps below if you are keen to try:
- Go to our website: capebyronsteiner.nsw.edu.au
- Click on Parent Lounge link in the Parent Links on the footer.
- Enter your username (which is your 5-digit parent code) and password.
- Click on Make a payment (see example image below)
- School fees account ~ It shows your current balance, but you can edit it and choose how much you want to pay.
- Proceed to payment.
If you are paying through the parent portal, you will notice you are given the opportunity to donate to our Building Fund. This is absolutely optional, however if you wish to make a donation, you will be contributing to the development of projects as per the school’s Master Plan. We hope to begin the first stage of this with the construction of a new Science/Maths building next year. All donations are tax deductable.