Thanks to everyone who is spreading the word about our Spring Fair Raffle. A few reminders:
- Paper tickets are available at the front office. If you can’t drop in to the office, please call Margaret and some tickets will be sent to your child in their classroom.
- Online tickets can be bought here: https://www.rafflelink.com.au/springfair2019
- Class incentive. This year, the class which sells the most tickets will win a pizza lunch party at school (with salad, cake and hot chocolate, and GF, DF and vegan catered for). Whenever someone buys a ticket, whether online or cash sale, they have the chance to indicate which class they are buying tickets in support of.
- Help maximise our fundraising. Let’s really make the most of the community’s generosity and raise lots of funds for new play and exercise equipment and for school camp gear. If you haven’t had a chance to spread the word yet, please let friends and family know about the great prizes. Send them a link to the raffle website, or email them the list of prizes (sent as a pdf in a recent email).
- Finally: If someone in SA or WA or ACT wants to buy a ticket, they must use an address in another state. The raffle will be drawn at 2pm at Spring Fair on 21 September. Terms and conditions on the online page explain which items can be posted to a winner who lives outside the area (most items except bulky ones like Byron Bay Hanging Chair).
- Silent Auction. Info will be coming out soon about the Silent Auction, where lots of fabulous items are up for grabs (eg. a family pass to a day at Woodford, body board, passes to The Falls Festival….)
PRIZE #3 in the Raffle is more than $1700 of homewares generously donated by local businesses and includes a rattan hanging chair, cactus silk cushions, a kilim cushion, handmade ceramics, a small kilim rug, soy candle, indoor plant and pot, plus vouchers, plus more. For more details go to the raffle website. https://www.rafflelink.com.au/springfair2019