Thank you to everyone who has been out there selling raffle tickets, donating to Silent Auction and White Elephant. Your support and contributions are greatly appreciated.
As the Fair is just around the corner we thought we would provide a helpful checklist highlighting what to bring and when!
Before Spring Fair:
- Raffle Tickets: please continue to sell and return any unsold tickets to reception by 18th September.
- White Elephant: donations will be taken right up until the 20th Sept. Please bring clothes, toys, books, small gadgets etc to Class 3
- Produce: donate any preserves, pickles, jams, sauces to box outside Class 3
- Craft Stall: want to see your craft at the Spring Fair? Ring Kylie on 0433 176 895
Day of Spring Fair:
- Cake: Each family is to bring a cake for the High School cake stall. Please deliver to stall on the day.
- Foliage: Flowers and vines, please bring any from your garden and deliver to garland stall.
- Produce: Any fresh produce like eggs, veggies etc can be delivered to stall on the day.
Set Up Day – Friday 21st Sept – if you are available, please come along and help Class 3 set up for the Fair. We’d love your help.
And remember our popular High School Song Writing Competition is open to High School students in the Northern Rivers region. For more info please follow this link.
Again, thank you for all your support in making this a magical Spring Fair.
Class 3 Spring Fair Team