What is the school app?
During Term 4 2020 we rolled out our new Parent Mobile App. Basically this is a piece of software (free to all CBRSS Parents) that can be run on an iPhone (also on iPad or Android smart phone) it is designed to be a central hub for communications from the school to our parent community and for parents to manage their accounts here at the school.
Some of the things parents can do from the app include;
- Receive push notifications that may contain urgent information from the School
- View student calendars to see what events and classes are coming up
- Access Parent Lounge to approve excursions
- Make School Fee payments
- Update contact information or medical information
- Notify the school of any upcoming absentee days