The P&F has been established to nourish and support the needs of the parents/carers as active members of the school community and is an integral part of the School structure. It’s role is to nurture the heart and soul of our school community, supporting social cohesion by creating a transparent communication platform and to raise funds for our school community.
We welcome parents, carers and interested friends of the school to actively engage and attend a variety of P&F activities such as :
- P&F meetings held twice per term
- Information and discussion nights
- Seminars and School get togethers
- Fundraising events (Bush Dance, Spring Fair,Christmas market)
- Friday school Markets/school shop
- Co-Chairperson: Justine Mcillree & Sherida Osborne
- Treasurer: Caraline George
- Secretary: Celia Brooke
The Association is committed to:
- Nurturing and supporting the heart and soul of our School community
- Supporting parents on their journey through the School with meetings where parents and friends are invited to share ideas, information and to become actively involved in the social element of the School.
- Facilitating correct processes.
- Ensuring communication and consultation between all School bodies such as the School Board, College of Teachers and administrative staff.
- Supporting CBRSS philosophies by hosting workshops and information for parents.
- Ensuring the parent voice is heard by reviewing and providing feedback on School policies as they become relevant.
- Overseeing and supporting the Spring Fair and other social and fundraising events.
- Supporting teachers with catering for School events and funding ancillary resources.
- Supporting students through funding of resources that enhance their educational experience or personal development.