The proposed additions are listed in bold italics below. We welcome your feedback to the proposed change so that we can consider all views before making a final decision. Send feedback to info@https://capebyronsteiner.nsw.edu.au
- Clothing should suit the season. Please provide spare clothes in rainy weather.
- Plain coloured clothing made of natural fibres is recommended.
- No black clothing or clothing with printed images, messages or slogans.
- Top must be a short or long sleeved plain t-shirt of a single rainbow colour or a CBRSS t-shirt
- Clothing should allow freedom of movement (consider bike pants or shorts under skirts to support this).
- Strong, supportive, flat-soled shoes in winter and autumn and shoes or sandals in summer or spring.
- Thongs, ‘Crocs’, Ugg boots and fashion shoes are not suitable for school.
- Shoes should be suitable for nature walks and sport.
- Soft-soled slippers for indoor use.
- Broad-brimmed CBRSS school hat must be worn for outdoor play.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back at all times.
- Jewellery kept to a minimum. Earrings to be simple studs or sleepers only. No make-up.
The changes are planned to come into effect at the beginning of next year.