We congratulate our 2015 graduating class for achieving outstanding results in the 2015 HSC!
There has been a notable strengthening of results across every subject. In a cohort of 24 students, there were 19 Band 6 results (over 90) and 49 Band 5 (over 80) results. Students achieved extremely strong results in Music, Drama, Extension English 1 and 2 and French.
Our vision is “to enable each individual to realise their potential to be self aware, resourceful and resilient with the empathy, skills and initiative to make a positive contribution to the world.” It is wonderful to see that our students are able to step out into the world to make a positive contribution. Some of the post-school destinations for our 2015 graduating class include:
- Bachelor of Arts/Letters at Melbourne University – combined degree. This student also gained a full scholarship to Ormond College for her residential costs.
- Bachelor of Applied Science at Griffith, the first year course for a medicine degree.
- One student received a scholarship to Monash to study Law.
- Aviation at RMIT to become a pilot.
- Bachelor of Arts and Curatorial Studies at Monash.
- Double degree at ACU in Paramedics and Nursing.
- Marketing at Swinburne University for Marketing.
Many other students received offers for university places and those who did not want to study further have taken up a range of opportunities all around the world.