http://capebyronsteiner.nsw.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/CBRSSwebheaderlogo.png 0 0 Jon Dugdale http://capebyronsteiner.nsw.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/CBRSSwebheaderlogo.png Jon Dugdale2016-02-08 13:00:152016-02-08 13:00:15From the P&F
Welcome Back Everyone!
- P&F would like give a HUGE THANK-YOU to the following parents who helped spruce up Silky Oak Cottage (our Parents’ Space) last week. Julia, Kris & Shanti Budden-Lemanis, Tiffany Gee, Adrian Nelson, (and Lisa and Tanja)
- Silky Oak Cottage is open for parents to use Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings 8:30 – 11am. Free Tea and Coffee facilities, enclosed outdoor play area and seating – a place to meet, socialise and connect with your community. No bookings required, check the notice board for availability.
- P&F (Parents and Friends Association) first meeting of the year is Monday 15th February with the AGM in March. Everyone is welcome – details next week.
- P&F is looking for someone to join the team as Treasurer – duties include liaising with school, the P&F bookkeeper (Bettina Hartman) and school community. Please contact either Tanja or Lisa at email@example.com for more details.
- P&F would like to thank again Sandi Valerio for all the amazing work she has done running the craft group for the past few years – the children, families and school are richer for her creative endeavours.
- If sewing is in your soul maybe you would like to join or even run our weekly craft group? This is a beautiful and enriching component of our school which welcomes all crafters or would-be crafters alike. No previous skills are necessary to join in and young children are always welcome. For more details, contact Tanja or Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanja and Lisa