When everyone else is on holidays Gavin gets extra busy, following is the list of activities undertaken during the term break…
• 30 tonne road base to bottom car park to fill in potholes.
• Car Park at Kindy extended with road base to provide safer parking.
• Tree work at Kindy to help ameliorate tick problem.
• Various other tree works around school.
• Installation of storage shed at Silky Oak Cottage.
• Underground power, communications & fibre optic cable pipes installed to new Innovation Ctr building.
• Various fence replacements & repairs around school.
• Service canteen coffee machine.
• Various electrical repairs around school.
• Installation of new short throw projector to Casuarina room.
• Install shelving in HS Music room for speaker mounts.
• All classroom water filter cartridges changed.
• Installation of 2 new filtered water bottle fill stations at steps to Grevillia room & outside disabled toilet at front of Hall.
• Clean all air-con filters.
• End of term clean to whole school.
• Clean all gutters.
• Weed control program to whole school.
• Spray & whipper snip all paving.
• Constant clearing of erosion around school from various earthworks & rain events.
• Continue with attempts to possum seal Cl 5 & 6.
• Possum seal archive & power rooms.
• Paint touch ups to Cl 3.
• Oil D of P K-6 Office door.
• Repairs to a number of table tennis tables in Hall.
• Tidy up power leads in Lemon Myrtle room.
• Extensive work with Innovation Ctr contractors sorting many, many details.