Nearly 1 in 5 Australian children skip breakfast.
Without breakfast these children may not have
Have anything to eat for 14- 16 hours!
This affects their concentration at school,
mood, behaviour & energy levels. Some easy
breakfast ideas, that only take a couple
of minutes to make will fuel your child
throughout the day include:
• Smoothies: Mix any fruit with low fat
dairy to keep them full
• Muesli, fruit & yoghurt: you can make
your own over the weekend & store
for use throughout the week.
• Toast: Toppers include avocado, beans
or cheese & tomato
• Overnight oats: just spoon out a portion
In the morning.
Frozen berries also work great!
• Eggs and soldiers (toast)